Mandy and Ryan I am so excited for your blog account to be up and running. I never use to check my email but I do now just to see and hear my grandkids. Thank you for all your effort. Clara is such a great baby, she is so well natured and content with life. Your video was so cute too. Give her hugs and kisses from G&G Hill.
Mom, when we get home will you show me the shoes you got married in? - Ellie
Everybody on the whole earth is having a happy day! -McKay
Mom, did you know that you can't take a car to New York? Only a bus or a taxi. -McKay
Mom, I love being Dad's kid! -Ellie
Mom, I'm still hot, cause it's coming from my hair, cause we didn't brush it out very good, so I still need a drink. -Ellie (at bedtime)
Mom, I got more mail for you - McKay (talking about his papers from school)
Mmmm! This is yummy. I thought it was going to be yuck, but it's yum. But we don't like yucky stuff. Like, sand, and dirt. -Ellie (when trying dinner last night)
Mom, don't forget your necklace. Don't you want to look beautiful? -Ellie
Mom you need to wear these shoes cause they match your toes. -Ellie
She just keeps crying. She just wants to grow up. Maybe that's the problem. -Ellie
2 comments:
She looks like such a sweetheart/angel baby! I loved the bobble-head and your video is so nice and clear!
Mandy and Ryan I am so excited for your blog account to be up and running. I never use to check my email but I do now just to see and hear my grandkids. Thank you for all your effort. Clara is such a great baby, she is so well natured and content with life. Your video was so cute too. Give her hugs and kisses from G&G Hill.
Post a Comment