Last week I took McKay to the mall to get his 5 year old picture taken.(I'm no Holly so I can't do it at my house) I think they turned out well and I am taken back by how good looking my son is. I can't believe I am the mother to a 5 year old. He is such a wonderful kid. He plays well with Ellie...most of the time. They come up with the best imaginary play and keep themselves entertained for hours. He has really taken an interest in his baby sister Clara. He always want to hold her , he informs me when she has spit up when we are driving in the car, and if she's crying and I'm not around he'll try and give her her pacifier. All in all a great big brother.
He is really excelling in school and looking forward to starting Kindergarten the first of August. It's a mothers dream to hear that they use your kid as the model in class for pre reading and math skills.
He is such a sweet sensitive kid and I only hope it continues.

4 comments:
WOW!!!! What a handsome grandson we have. McKay looks so old and so mature it's so hard to believe that you and Ryan are old enough to have a 5 year old. Please send us pictures if you have extra. I'm sitting at my desk looking at his 4 year old picture and he has changed so much. We are so proud of him as well with all his accomplishments what a sweetheart. We love him so very much, please give him a big hug and kiss from all of us.
He's Huge! What a Stud Muffin. . . Kissing tag, here Mckay comes! Love the photo comment - thanks.
McKay I love your 5 year old pictures your such a stud. I can't wait till we come out to your house again. Ryan I can't wait to come and work in your Bajio store again. HAHA love Jackson
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm take you to bed both of us naked, I rub your cock to get it hard then suck it, I know you can't cum but I love having a little boy's cock in my mouth, then while I finger your tight, sweet hole you use your warm, wet, soft mouth to make me cum , open to show me then swallow, that's the first hole that get's my cum next year the other one, going to enjoy that tight pussy
Post a Comment