Ryan with Carmen. She has been our saving grace ever since we opened Bajio. She is a very hard worker. She is the main reason Ryan has been able to have even a smidgen of a life.
RYAN - MANDY - MCKAY - ELLIE - CLARA - HAZEL
Ryan with Carmen. She has been our saving grace ever since we opened Bajio. She is a very hard worker. She is the main reason Ryan has been able to have even a smidgen of a life.
2 comments:
My mouth is actually watering. The food looks so good! Ryan looked like a real chef - Thanks for sharing - I hope you can find some video!
WOW Ryan what an amazing spread and presented so well, it made me hungry for Bajio's. That was so much work and effort, I'm so impressed. It sounds like it was really worth it. Hey did you get a copy of the broadcast? I'd really like to see it. Good Job!!!!!
Post a Comment