Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Fourth of July - Pool Party

After the parade we spent the afternoon up at Grandma and Grandpa Hill's house. They had a big family/ward poolside BBQ. Ellie was in the pool all day. She even got brave enough to swim on her own, with a life jacket of course.


McKay and Ellie dancing poolside.



McKay was intent on making this huge dragon go down the slide. We had to tell him it wasn't going to work.








Luckily Ellie had her dad to swim with her all day. I know I wasn't getting in a swimsuit!






Taking a break

Say Cheese!






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was the best having all of you here and I hope we can make this an every 4th of July event to have all our family here to celebrate with. We sure enjoyed our time together. Thanks for everything, we miss you so much. Please give the kids hugs and kisses.

Holly said...

Only a little boy would insist on dragging the dragon up the stairs so that he could push it down the slide. I'm glad that Max and Mckay can be bosom buddies now!

Kensie said...

Oh I am so sad I could not have been there for the Fourth it looks like you guys had so much fun. I love your pictures they are so funny I also especially love the quotes made by your funny kids I love them so much. I am also glad to see that you found our blog. I know its not much and it still has some work, maybe one day it will look like yours! just maybe