Friday, July 13, 2007

Go McKay!!

I am so proud of my son!
So I'm a woos when it comes to bugs. All day today we have had this huge wasp fly looking thing flying around our living room in the upper windows. I'm not joking huge, about 1 1/2 inches long. Anyway the few times that it has been down close enough to catch I just throw something at it. Just a few minutes ago I was sitting on the couch reading my latest Us Weekly when I hear the kids from the front room. "We got the fly. We got the fly." They come into the family room McKay carrying a cardboard CD case. "You got the fly?" I ask. "Yeah it's in here." motioning to the case. "OK put it in the garbage." McKay goes to the garbage, unfolds the case, and dumps the dead flying bug in the garbage. McKay is my HERO! We did high fives all around.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Way to go McKay that took alot of courage. Mom's lucky to have you around to take control of the pests.