Sunday, July 1, 2007

Grandma's Garden

Not only is my mom's yard a flower wonderland but it's also fun for the kids.
Cousin Hailey and Ellie decided to put on a performance of "Hakuna Matata" with pom-poms. I loved their entrance.


Ellie was really getting into character.









McKay enjoying watering time in the vegetable garden. At one point he went a little overboard and my mom came out to potatoes above ground. Luckily they could be replanted.














Dog pile on Hailey


Ellie's impersonation of a starfish.



3 comments:

Holly said...

I need your Mom to come visit me and design my yard. . .

I love how Ellie's leg looks so perfect during the pom-pom entrance. With those long legs and that style you might have a serious dancer.

Anonymous said...

I love your mom's garden she definitely knows what she's doing. I remember how beautiful it was for your wedding reception and she had just barely got it all planted. I wish she was for hire.

Anonymous said...

My yard looks best when Ellie, McKay and Clara are here. I loved the stage show with Hailey. Let's do it again soon.