Monday, July 2, 2007

Scera Pool

While in Utah Aunt Lindsay took McKay and Ellie to the Scera pool. What a great aunt. Ellie had a wonderful time, McKay I'm not so sure. Lindsay called and had us come pick him up half way through. He didn't want to stay. That's my kids for you. Ellie grabs life by the horns and goes full steam ahead. McKay is a lot more cautious and enjoys the sidelines.



At least they are both smiling here.



Aunt Lindsay and the kids.








Ellie and cousin Kimberly, or "Aunt" Kimmy if you ask her.

2 comments:

Holly said...

I love Ellie's circus comment - that girl is hilarious. Scera looked like a lot of fun, they sure have spruced it up since the last time I went.

Anonymous said...

Lindsay, if you read this which I hope you do, I just want you to know how impressed I am with all the time and fun things you do with McKay and Ellie. They love and appreciate you so much. Great Job!