So if you cover up the mandy eye's and mandy cute little chin. You can see Ryan. She is absolutely gorgeous. She is growing up so quickly I can't wait to come and spend some quality time with her. What a precious little angel.
Mom, when we get home will you show me the shoes you got married in? - Ellie
Everybody on the whole earth is having a happy day! -McKay
Mom, did you know that you can't take a car to New York? Only a bus or a taxi. -McKay
Mom, I love being Dad's kid! -Ellie
Mom, I'm still hot, cause it's coming from my hair, cause we didn't brush it out very good, so I still need a drink. -Ellie (at bedtime)
Mom, I got more mail for you - McKay (talking about his papers from school)
Mmmm! This is yummy. I thought it was going to be yuck, but it's yum. But we don't like yucky stuff. Like, sand, and dirt. -Ellie (when trying dinner last night)
Mom, don't forget your necklace. Don't you want to look beautiful? -Ellie
Mom you need to wear these shoes cause they match your toes. -Ellie
She just keeps crying. She just wants to grow up. Maybe that's the problem. -Ellie
4 comments:
She looks so beautiful in that top picture, great shot! That grin is so funny! Isn't is interesting how each child is so similar, but so different?
ohh my goodness! She's so big now! I want this picture it's so cute. ah i love it!
I love that face! There is so much innocence and wonder just resting there. Keeps those cameras rolling. Love, Grandma Judy
So if you cover up the mandy eye's and mandy cute little chin. You can see Ryan. She is absolutely gorgeous. She is growing up so quickly I can't wait to come and spend some quality time with her. What a precious little angel.
Post a Comment