Thursday, August 2, 2007

I've been tagged!

4 jobs I've had
1. Dental Assistant
2. Abercrobie & Fitch
3. Parks Sportsman
4. Bridal Veil Falls Gift shop

4 movies I can watch over and over again
1. Pretty Woman
2. When Harry Met Sally
3. Return to Me
4. The Burbs

4 favorite TV shows
1. Gray's Anatomy
2. So You Think You Can Dance
3. House
4. Gilmore Girls, Felicity, Friends, Studio 60 (all which are no longer being produced)

4 favorite hobbies
1. blogging
2. watching movies
3. napping
4. cooking

4 places I have lived
1. Reno,NV
2. Las Vegas,NV
3. Lansdale,PA
4. Provo,UT

4 places I have been on holiday
1. Caribbean
2. Hawaii
3. Europe
4. Costa Rica

4 favorite foods
1. Pizza
2. Mashed Potatoes and Gravy
3. Dessert (almost any kind, usually chocolate)
4. Bajio...of course

4 websites I visit daily
1. my blog
2. holly's blog
3. email
4. playhousedisney or nickjr(for McKay)

4 places I would rather be right now
1. taking a nap
2. having a girls night with my friends
3. on a tropical vacation with Ryan (no kids)
4. at Disneyland or Sea World with the kids (minus Clara, sorry babe you wouldn't be any fun)

4 people I would like to tag
1. Lindsay Catano
2. McKensie Bingham

Sorry that's all the people I know that blog besides Holly Hill but she is the one that tagged me.

2 comments:

Holly said...

I should have put taking a nap too. . .

I think Lauren and Pasha are the next to go.

Kensie said...

Hey why don't you love me? I am quit disappointed I am not a person you love!! Just kidding your blog looks so good and what does being tagged mean? Who tags you? By the way our address if you do want to add us is aaronandkensie.blogspot.com!! Oh your videos of the kids are so cute too, how in the world do you put those on there?