As promised, I'm trying to get caught up on my blogging. These are from Ellie's first day of preschool back in September. She was so excited to start. She is still loving school and asks me every morning if she gets to go to school today. She impresses me everyday with what she has learned. So far they have covered letters A, B, C, & F. She loves pointing out the letters she has learned, in addition to the letters in her name, on billboards, in books, and all around. She has made some new friends and loves her teacher Mrs. Turner. We look forward to a successful year of learning.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
So cute! I'm glad she likes school so much. She's so smart.
Maybe you guys could move here and I will teach her some school!
I love the excited smile on Ellie's face you can tell she's so anxious and ready to go. She is such a quick learner. I was very impressed with what she knew when I was there. Good job Ellie!
I love the leopard shoes! And the big smile! and the gorgeous hair! And the darling dress! Look out world, here comes Ellie! Love, Grandma Judy
She looks so excited in the first picture. It reminds me of a face that Max pulls a lot . . . they really are cousins!!!
Post a Comment