Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Tagged

A- Attached or single: Attached

B- Best Friend: Ryan

C-Cake or Pie: Cake

D- Day of choice: A day spent with Ryan and the kids and then date night

E- Essential Item: food, hair elastic, baby wipes

F- Favorite Color: green, blue, golden yellow


G- Gummi Bears or Worms: Bears

H- Hometown: Provo, Utah

I- Indulgence(s): TV, shopping, good food

J- January or July: July

K-Kids: 3, two girls and a boy

L-Life is Incomplete without: family

M- Marriage Date: June 29. 2000

N- Number of Siblings: 4 sisters, 2 brothers

O- Oranges or Apples: Apples

P- Phobias or Fears: spiders and bugs

Q- Quote(s): You do what you know, and when you know better, you do better. Dr. Phil

R- Reason To Smile: kids, husband, family, friends, food

S- Season: spring and fall

T- Tag Three : I have no one to tag

U- Unknown Fact About Me: I don't know? I am not a woman of mystery.

V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: I love meat!

W- Worst Habit: picking my cuticles

X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: ultrasounds

Y- Your Favorite Food: Mexican, Italian, Dessert

Z- Zodiac: Aquarius

2 comments:

A and L said...

no one to tag? make your friends get blogs! (i know you have friends)

Holly said...

What about Mckensie?!?