McKay has year round school and to take advantage of him having off the whole month of November we planned a family trip to Disneyland. We left Clara in Utah with her Grandmas so we could have more fun.
The kids had been anticipating this trip for about two months. For the last month before we left we had a calender in the kitchen where we would put an X on everyday and counted how many days left til Disneyland. To say the least they were very excited to finally be on our way.
We made it to California. First we made a couple of shopping stops, but then we headed to the beach. We just picked a beach at random but ended up at a local favorite, Corona del Mar. It was a cool day but the kids loved playing in the sand.
Wonderful self portrait.
Family shot on the beach.
McKay found a big hole in the sand that someone else had dug and enjoyed playing in it the entire time.

Ellie enjoying the beach.
Ellie enjoying the beach.
After the beach we headed over to the house of a high school friend of mine that is settled in the area, Jen Sven. It was so fun the see her in her beautiful home with her cute family. Thanks for the hospitality Jen. To bad we didn't get any pictures.

4 comments:
I love family vacation's especially to Disneyland, no wonder it's called the Happiest Place on Earth. I loved your self potrait, you are a very handsome couple. Thanks for letting us take Clara for part of the time. She is priceless.
I wish I was at the beach. . . How fun!
Cute Pictures of your trip Mandy! Looks like you guys had fun :)
2nd pic, she looks lovely with her legs spread I can see the outline of her knickers, love to get her pants and knickers off and make her feel good
Post a Comment