Monday, January 21, 2008

Little America

Every year my family has a tradition of going up to Salt Lake and staying at Little America. Everyone gets pedicures, we go out to dinner, and exchange gifts. We always go on a Saturday so we can stay over and go to listen to the Mormon Tabernacle Choir in the morning and then enjoy the famous Little America Sunday brunch.

Alex and Ryan at P.F. Changs.


The matriarch and patriarch of the family, Judy and Dave.



Ellie and Lindsay having an ugly face contest. Lindsay won!!



Ellie showing off her new tiger from Aunt Angie that roars.

Poor McKay felt sick on and off the whole time. He was a good sport.

3 comments:

A and L said...

When it comes to being ugly, I'll win any contest!

put up a post on the family blog with a bunch of pics so I can steal some!

Holly said...

Ellie and Lindsay are two peas in a pod!

Anonymous said...

What a great idea to do for Christmas instead of all the shopping, I love it. Thank's for letting us take Clara while you went. She is so amazing.