Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Modes of Transportation

Our little Clara is so sweet, but she definitely has a mind of her own. She has decided to forgo the tradition mode of crawling, too boring, for two alternatives.
First, her Army crawl. It really does look like shes a wounded solider crawling across a beach trying to escape enemy gunfire.
She also scoots. I tell everyone about how she scoots. They think it sounds cute until they see her do it and start to laugh at how funny it is. My family has started calling her "Scooter".
See for yourself.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Clara is just doing her cardio workout between the army crawl and the scooting. I'm so impressed with the strength that she has to get herself from one place to the other and especially full of smiles.

Holly said...

We have had friends with "scooters" and I have always thought that it is the cutest and most entertaining form of transportation! She is such a love.

erin said...

mandy, you guys have the cutest kids. these videos are hilarious! cute little clara, dragging her wounded limb across the battlefield... brave little soldier.

A and L said...

I love that little one.

Heather said...

Mandy, just a reminder in case you don't get your email. You signed up for a main dish for book club tomorrow night. (Wednesday.) Let me know if you can't make it!

A and L said...

I keep finding myself coming back to your blog to watch these. and laughing so hard.