Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Clara's 1st Birthday Party

Clara had a great birthday party and everyone came to help us celebrate!
(Thanks for the finger in the cake Wyatt.)
Grandpa Jeff, Ellie, & Whitnie
Mom and the birthday girl.
Clara's Great Grandpa Cynoweth & Rose
Both Grandmas, Grandma Judy & Grandma Sherrie.
Courtney, Kim, Lindsay, Aaron, & Wyatt

Annie & Alex
Aaron & Mckensie
" What up?"
Nice Jackson!

Dad and the birthday girl.
Opening presents.


I love the expression in this one. The ball is from Lindsay & Aaron and she so wanted to touch it but was freaked out by it at the same time.

Singing "Happy Birthday"
"Make a wish"
Testing the cake!
It passed the test. Digging in!
Clara's party was a success. Thanks to everyone that came.

And, yes I did get the pink frosting out of her clothes.




7 comments:

Holly said...

She just makes me smile! The ball is so cool, what is it?

Hudson said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. What a cutie little Clara is.

Amy said...

she is so cute!! hope you guys are doing good. check out our blog- atjeppsonfamily.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Clara, you are such a precious little spirit and I just enjoy watching your reaction's to everything that goes on around you. Thank's for letting us all share your special day with you and all the family.
Love, Grandma Sherrie

CM Stephensen said...

Sure miss you guys!

Hudson said...

Looks like a fun party! I love the 1 year old tradition of going wild with the cake. Can you still do that as a 30 year old tradition?

doublej said...

I loved seeing all these pictures of your fam! looks like a fun party!