Monday, March 24, 2008

Clara's 1st Birthday

I can't believe our little baby is 1 year old. Time is passing way too fast. Clara is such a love! She is such a sweet, easy going baby and such a good sport with her siblings. We have been blessed to have her in our family. On her birthday we had a small get together with Lindsay, Aaron, Angie, and our little family. We enjoyed dinner and then birthday cake and ice cream.
Clara enjoyed her piece of cake.



Happy Birthday Clara! We love you!



3 comments:

Holly said...

She is so sweet. Give her a big juicy (late) birthday hug from Annika!

Anonymous said...

Mandy, these are such darling pictures of Clara, great job. She is such a beautiful, precious little grandaughter. We love you Clara so very much. I'm sorry we were out of town for your special day. Love, Grandma Sherrie and Grandpa Jeff

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful girl our Clara is. Mandy, those close-ups are too cute. Clara is definitely a force to be reckoned with and I love it. Love, Grandma Judy