Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Plasma Cars


McKay and Ellie recently discovered Plasma Cars, courtesy of Grandpa David. This was on our first outing with them. We took them to a nearby small hill where they could get up as much speed as a 4 and 5 year old need.

Aunt Lindsay taking Ellie down the hill.
CRASH!
McKay getting ready for his solo trip down the hill.
His excited face.


If your around him at all you'll know this face. Mouth open with curled out lips. If he weren't sitting down he would be bouncing.
Me & McKay ready to race Lindsay & Ellie.


Since then the kids will ride on the Plasma Cars every time we go to my mom's. Ryan and I have both attempted to race McKay in the driveway and he leaves us in the dust every time. Ellie has figured out the trick to beat him, push with your feet.

5 comments:

Heather said...

We have loved our "wiggle" cars (because that's how you make them move) for a long time! I had to buy one this year for Lucy--and she's not even two! They are the greatest toys.

Holly said...

We have had our eyes on these, how fun! You all look great.

Anonymous said...

Great pictures of everyone, I love McKay's face, he gets so excited. I've watched him on the Plasma car and he really know's how to make it move.

Anonymous said...

Plasma cars, nothing! Did you see those cuties driving them? Love, Grandma Judy

A and L said...

Let them practice all summer then we can take them down the Eastlawn hill when I get back!