
For the past 5 weeks McKay and Ellie have been taking swimming lessons. They take from Pam Young who is a wonderful teacher. They love her and look forward to swimming everyday. The lessons are 4 times a week. At their last lesson they had someone come to take underwater pictures of all the kids.

This picture is
exactly how the whole 5 weeks have gone. Ellie is
gung hoe, totally under the water, and smiling. McKay has to have the top of his head sticking out, and even then he is not to sure he likes it.

Ellie is like a little fish in the water. She can now swim from side to side, or the whole length of the pool all on her own.


I love the hair cap and
goggles that she wears
every time.

McKay has been such a great sport and has made such progress in the water. He was very
leery of the water before this. He has got a very nice back float, and is good at doing the swordfish swim.

My pictures to come. Their last lesson is tomorrow.
3 comments:
I love that you got these pictures, they are great! Ellie looks like a little fish and I can't believe how well she is doing!
Awesome pictures Mandy. Ellie looks like a little mermaid and McKay is doing so great just having his head under water. I'm so proud of both of them.
They look so cute. These are awesome pictures. Have so much fun in Lake Powell. Well, try... I know it's not much fun w/o me.
Post a Comment