Sunday, September 21, 2008

T-ball

McKay's t-ball season is long over, but I never posted any pictures. His team was all about teamwork and just giving every kid a chance. There were no points, and no outs. Every kid hit, no matter how many swings that took, everyone got to run the bases, and everyone took turns being the first baseman.
McKay wasn't a natural but he was a good sport. I think the game was a little slow paced for him, he would get board in the field and waiting for his turn, but we made it through every game.
Thumbs up or "Good Fingers" as he calls them are his favorite pose.

By the end he could get off a pretty good hit and throw home, catching was another thing.
Good season McKay!

4 comments:

Hudson said...

Way to go McKay! Too bad you are already a better ball player than your dad or he might be able to teach you something!

Holly said...

He looks so old! I love the "good fingers."

Ryan said...

McKay, you totally rocked the house in t-ball. I'm so proud of you. Way to go! I love you.

Dad

Anonymous said...

McKay you had such a great season!! I'm so glad we were able to come and watch how good you could hit and throw the ball so far. You did such a good job.
Love, Grandma Sherrie & Grandpa Jeff