Saturday, November 15, 2008

All I want for Christmas

IS MY ONE FRONT TOOTH!

McKay's top front tooth has been wiggly for awhile. I felt it earlier today and it was getting really loose. I told McKay that he should wiggle it a lot to help it get even looser so we could pull it out. So, tonight I'm up in the kitchen while he and Ellie are down watching 'Home Alone'. All of the sudden McKay cries out " It came out!" I run downstairs to find him with a big smile on his face and a tooth in his hand. He was so proud of himself. We even had to call Dad and tell him the news.

In the picture above he is holding his tooth, even though you can't see it. You can however see the big hole in his smile, and the nice band-aid on his forehead. That is what happened when my fingernail meet his forehead.


This is the tooth! I hope we remember to give this one to the tooth fairy. The last one got lost.




4 comments:

Freeman Family said...

McKay is so big!! I cann't beleive he lost a tooth!!

Holly said...

He is getting too grown-up!

Anonymous said...

He was so excited that he had lost a tooth when he came up to dinner Sunday. He really is getting too big. I'm so glad your here to share these times with him.
Love, Grandma Sherrie

Kensie said...

Love the missing tooth. he is such a little boy.