Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Mr. & Mrs. Nicholas Alexander

My little sister finally tied the knot to her long time boyfriend Nick Alexander on November 25th. The day was perfect and everyone was there to enjoy this joyous union. We had a beautiful wedding dinner the night before. Whitnie and Nick have so many friends and family that love them very much. It was fun to hear from family and friends tell funny stories about both of them. You are both going to have a great life together.

Look how cute Mr. & Mrs Alexander are!

They are so perfect for each other. They make each other laugh all the time and Whitnie was glowing the entire time. Congratulations love birds!

The man of the hour.



I can't get enough of these too. Don't they look a lot alike? You know they say that the longer you are together you begin to look like one another. Well Whit and Nick have spent a lot of time together already, if you can't tell.


I know that they are not looking at the camera, but I thought that this is a beautiful picture of Whitnie's dress and bouquet.


Nick's parents Jeff and Ann Alexander and Whit's lovely parents Jeff and Sherrie Hill.




Mandy and Holly enjoying the cold beautiful day.


Wow! Who is this gorgeous couple, oh wait it's Mandy and I. Man we are good look'n.
Congratulation's again Whitnie and Nick. I love you very much and wish you nothing but happiness and love for the rest of your lives. I will miss seeing you at mom an dads everyday. Good luck baby sis. I love you.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great blog Ryan!!! What a sweet brother you are to give such a fine tribute to your newly married little sister. It was all so beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Ry you are adorable I love you so much thank you for everything you do you are such an amazing brother I am so lucky to have you in my life thank you for always being there Whit

Ryan said...

Whit,

You deserve everything you have. Best wishes to you and Nick. I love you.

Kensie said...

guys,, your blog looks so dang good. I might have to steal a few pictures. Love Whits wedding and thepictures of the boys jumping and then the kids at Halloween. Ya for your freakin awesome blog. Love you