Almost 2 months late isn't too bad right?
On January 22 Ellie turned 5.

This is the morning of her birthday. She had just finished her requested Micky Mouse pancakes and had moved onto presents. She got to open her new birthday outfit and some new fashion Polly Pockets

About 10 days before her birthday we had a birthday day with her friend Alexis. We had to do it early because Lexi was moving back to Reno and that is the one friend Ellie wanted to celebrate with. We started off the day at Kangaroo Zoo.

The girls had so much fun.

Typically Ellie,
hamming it up for the camera.

After Kangaroo Zoo we went to lunch at Chili's, the movie Bolt, to Target for friendship necklaces, and then back home to play because they hadn't had enough yet. Those two get along great and 10 am to 8 pm was not enough time.

On Ellie's actual birthday I let Ellie pick anywhere she wanted to go for lunch. She picked Subway! I talked her into switching to
Sensuous Sandwich, which I think is better but afterwards Ellie did not agree. Aunt Lindsay came with us to help celebrate.

That night the Hill's threw Ellie a Disney Princesses 5
th birthday party.

Ellie with Grandma and Grandpa.

Opening presents.



Pinata Time.
Success!!

Now time for the cake.
Ellie had a wonderful birthday. Thanks to everyone for helping us celebrate our wonderful 5 year old. She is truly one of a kind.
6 comments:
What a fun birthday!
(I still haven't posted Max's 5th b-day - don't feel too bad.)
I love you Ellie. I can't beleive that you are 5. Please continue to be my little angle. Love you
She is definitely the prettiest little 5 year old Princess I know. Ellie we love you so very much and had so much fun helping you celebrate your 5th birthday, because you are mine and Grandpa's little princess.
Love, Grandma Sherrie and Grandpa Jeff
She has seriously got the prettiest hair!
Happy Birthday cute girl!!!! I love you so much and am so happy you love so close!
Looks like Ellie had fun celebrating her 5th! I can't believe how long her hair is. You always take such great pictures of events.
Post a Comment