Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Baby Poppy is Here!!



Poppy Lind Catano
Born April 22, 2009
6 lbs 8 oz
My kids were so excited for the birth of their newest cousin. When I told them this morning that Poppy was going to be born today they all screamed and Clara started saying "Poppy, Poppy". They couldn't wait until she was born and we could go see her. Tonight they got their chance.

The proud parents
Aaron & Lindsay
Aaron is sick, hence the face mask.
Lindsay, well, she is queen of ugly faces.



McKay couldn't wait to hold the new tiny addition to the family. He looks so proud of himself.






Ellie didn't want to let go. She is such a little mother to her sister Clara and now she has an even tinier person to take care of.






Clara didn't really like holding Poppy but if anyone else had her she loved to hug, kiss, and pet her. She didn't even get jealous when I held her. Good sign.



In my family no one besides me has had a child for 12 years. It's so fun to have another baby in the family. It's also so different having a sister have a baby when I'm a fellow mom. I know exactly the magical feeling.




Poppy's cousin Kim.



Enthralled!!




Welcome to the family Poppy!
We love you already!

6 comments:

Holly said...

She is beautiful.

Sherrie said...

How exciting that she came a week early. She's absolutely beautiful! Congratulations Aaron & Lindsay.

A and L said...

not going to lie. she already so much cuter from yesterday! her swelling has gone down and now she is just cuteness.

Freeman Family said...

How cute tell Lindsey we love her and are thinking about her!! Congrats!!

Ryan said...

What a beautiful baby. I'm glad that you where there to hold poppy.

doublej said...

What an exciting time! Hope everything is going well for them. I love that she was born on Earth Day & the 22nd of the month is such a solid day. Congratulations!