
It felt like home to be back in my old stomping grounds from my mission. New York City!!! I love this place. If I could only convince Mandy to move here. You feel so alive. For those of you that have been here, you know what I mean. Sundays are our only days off while we are out knocking doors in New Jersey, so we try and take advantage of the opportunity to go to the city. Time Square was closed off for some rally that was going to happen. Usually Broadway is full of taxi cabs up and down the street where I'm standing.

Braden Spence, Matt
Stevenson, me and Ryan Starks all went into the city. Again we are standing in the middle of Broadway. I have never seen Broadway so empty, it was kinda weird.

Matt Stevenson, Ryan and Ryan Starks getting more pics in Time Square.

I don't know what Matt is doing behind me, but we where having fun. M&M's anyone?

Matt Stevenson, Ryan Starks, Braden Spence,
Taylor Dame and me standing on the steps that lead down to that famous water fountain that has been in
a lot of movies. The only movie I can think of is in Ransom when Mel
Gibson's son is kidnapped. It was a beautiful day and we all had a great time.

This was a family that was singing together. They were actually really good. You see a lot of this all around New York. Everyone was taking pictures and
giving them money.

This is where all the New Yorkers come to hang out. It is so funny, people act like there on the beach. Girls have
bikini's, guys are playing volleyball and everyone is sun tanning. This is a day at the beach for most people who live in New York. You always see a lot more than you are planning for as well. We probably walked through this park three times for Ryan Starks.

You have to get a picture in front of the David Letterman Show. Taylor Dames, Braden Spence, me and Matt Stevenson. We have a great time and plan on doing it again really soon.
3 comments:
Oh how I wish I could be in New York!!! I love that city it is full of life. You all look awesome and how nice to have a break after working so hard all week. I love all the pic's. Hope your having a great week. Love ya, MOM
um, that is where Chris Davis is going to be serving his mission...did you know that? he got called to NY City, you two will have plenty to talk about when he gets back!
looks like so much fun, ry. i am jealous that you are living that close to the city.
your kids will love seeing the statue of liberty! and riding in a cab.
"you can't take a car to new york. only a bus or taxi."
Post a Comment