Yesterday Ellie and I were in her room cleaning and packing up for the trip home today. She tackled me with a hug and this is the conversation that followed.
Me: I love you Ellie.
Ellie: I love you Mom.
Me: Guess what Ellie? Someday you are going to be big and not want to snuggle with me.
Ellie: WHAT! (said with her famous head cocked, scrunched up nose look)
Me: Yep.
Ellie: No! I will always want to snuggle you. Even when your dead. I'll dig you up and snuggle with you.
Me: I hope so.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
What a tender little girl! Gotta soak up those moments, huh?
We are so excited for you to come home! The girls are planning a girl's night/afternoon on Saturday to go paint at Color Me Mine at the Riverwoods! Hope you can join us. We have so much to catch up on! See you soon friend!
Oh and Elli and Fletcher are in the the same kindergarten class!
Oh my gosh, I'm laughing SO hard! I love it.
Post a Comment