On my way home from New Jersey, I had the opportunity to visit my brother and his family in Indiana. I had to take a picture crossing into Lincoln's Boyhood Home. It was a great week. My parents flew in a day later so my mom could drive home with me the rest of the way. We played a lot of golf, sorry I don't have any pictures, but there are tons of great golf course all around Indiana. We helped paint some rooms in their home and just enjoyed hanging out.
We drove into Chicago the last day. We spent the day at the Field museum. There are pictures below. That night we had a great dinner and then walked around the city for awhile. We all wanted to see the famous Chicago theater.

This picture is taken with an iphone that's why is it not to clear. We are on the stairway to the subway. I wanted to get a picture with mom and dad with the theater behind them, the only light that we had was on the subway platform. I think they look great!
This is the grand entry to the Field Museum. They had this great exhibit on Real Pirates "The Untold Story Of The Whydah From a Slave Ship To a Pirate Ship" This exhibit was really cool! It walked you through the story of the Whydah from the Pirates who manned the ship, what happened to the slaves that where aboard it, to the crew and the treasure that was found.
They had pirates hanging from ropes in the entry
This is an actual skeleton of a T-Rex.
After the museum we wanted to go and see the Sears Tower, but the line was forever long and we didn't have that much time. In the picture if you look up at the top of the building you will see three glass pop outs, this is an new feature on the tower. it is completely glass and you can walk out on it and see nothing underneath you. I'm just glad we had the opportunity to see it.
The last stop we had was the huge Lego store that was in the mall. This full size Darth Vader is all Lego's. It was awesome!
Thanks again Boots, Holly, Max and Anni for allowing me to spend a great week with you guys at your home. You have a beautiful home and family. Can't wait to see you guys again. Tell the kids hi for me and not to forget Uncle Ryan who chased them all around your home.






3 comments:
Uncle Ryan came to visit? I thought it was Uncle Aaron!
Thanks again for your help and for treating the kiddos so well.
Great discription entry of your visit to Trevor and Holly's. Dad and I had a great time too, and really enjoyed all the fun activities, especially the golfing. Thanks for letting me come out and drive home with you, I really enjoyed the ride.
Love, Mom
Those are some fun pics, looks like you had a great time! Love you
Post a Comment