Thursday, May 3, 2007

Hogle Zoo

This last trip to Utah was a trip of firsts, this was the kids first trip to a zoo. The kids had an excellent time, especially Ellie. If you know Ellie than you know that she LOVES animals. They were only disappointed by the fact that they couldn't touch the animals. Oh well the bronze sculptures will have to do.



Classic Hogle Zoo picture. Drinking out of the Lion.


On the train ride with cousin Hailey.

Ellie riding the Rino. One of her favorite animals.




I know this picture is dark but if you look close you'll see a HUGE python. "McKay likes snakes, but I don't like snakes." -Ellie

The kids loved this Elephant. It snorted one of their favorites "Pop goes the Weasel" and would puff air out of its trunk. McKay wouldn't get near it and I had to coax Ellie just to come stand by it, but they sure did love to stand back and watch.






2 comments:

Holly said...

Max had a love/hate relationship with that elephant too.

Anonymous said...

I love Hogle Zoo, looking at the pictures of Ellie and Mckay drinking from the Lion's mouth is a picture that every scrapbook should have. It seems like only yesterday when Ryan was drinking out of that same Lion's mouth and we took his picture. I love your Post's, it is so fun sharing in all their activities. I'm sure Ellie was in 2nd heaven with all the animals.