On our trip, the kids had their first experience with bowling...and they loved it. They were cheering for everyone as their ball rolled down the lane, and excited if it knocked any down. McKay's favorite part was watching the screen to see what number would appear and then shouting it out so we knew what we got. Ellie was practicing for her future modeling career and working the fan effect from the hand blower. I think they both beat Aunt Lindsay ( they cheated a little by using the bumpers and ramp)
Thursday, May 3, 2007
Bowling
On our trip, the kids had their first experience with bowling...and they loved it. They were cheering for everyone as their ball rolled down the lane, and excited if it knocked any down. McKay's favorite part was watching the screen to see what number would appear and then shouting it out so we knew what we got. Ellie was practicing for her future modeling career and working the fan effect from the hand blower. I think they both beat Aunt Lindsay ( they cheated a little by using the bumpers and ramp)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Your kids have such great personalities! It was fun to see the photos. You look very slim and sexy - definitely not the mother of a 2 month old!
Great memories for Ellie and Mckay. Bowling is so fun for the kids with the bumper pads and ball holder. They look like their having a hay day.
sooo cute! I finally found where I wrote down your blog address. I will check back often to see your darling kids!!
Post a Comment