McKay enjoyed a wonderful Thomas the Train birthday party. It was changed last minute from Lightning McQueen, but he knows what he wants. During the singing of 'Happy Birthday' he got so excited he fell off his chair. He was very patient and waited until everyone was done eating to open his presents, although he asked at least 15 times if it was time for presents yet. He got way more gifts than he needed and his only disappointment was that He wasn't allowed to play with all the toys until we got back to Reno. He did get to play with a few. I can't believe that he is 5. It makes me feel like an official mom since I am now the mother to a kid and no longer only toddlers. As if being the mother of 3 wasn't enough.
Party Time!!
He really loved his present from Great Grandpa Hill.

5 comments:
You are so on the ball with your posts - I'm very impressed. I love that we can now be involved in the cousins lives!
I can't tell you how much fun it was to be able to celebrate McKay's 5th birthday at our home and watch him in action with all the activities. He was such a sweetheart and we love him so much. It's hard to believe that you two have a five year old, I think we're all getting older.
Good job on the chocolate teeth Mckay. You're making me so proud!
I love your blog it is so fun to look at. I miss you guys so much. These blogs are great they make me want to have kids so that I can create one myself. But... not for a while. love you
I want you naked so I can suck your cock while I finger f=ck your sweet, tight little hole, hear you whimper and feel you buck as I work your boipussy good, I get you to pull down my pants and pull my hard cock out and take it in your sweet little wet mouth, slurp, lick and suck until I cum in your mouth, open and show me then swallow, that's one hole I cum in one more to go happy birthday buddy
Post a Comment