During our stay in Utah we visited the Tulip Festival at Thanksgiving Point. It was so beautiful, almost beautiful enough to inspire me to get out in the garden.
Clara enjoyed the fresh air
McKay and Ellie exploring the paths winding through the garden.
I forgot the stroller so Clara had to ride in a wagon. Her seat didn't fit so we had to leave the door open. She didn't seem to mind.
The pictures of Clara made me laugh. She is so cute. It is so funny to see you, Ryan, Mckay, and Ellie all mixed into baby #3. She definitely has her own precious look and she definitely belongs to your family! I'm glad you started your blog and will shorten my comments in the future!!!
Yeah!!! I am so glad you guys started up a blog spot, I love all of your pictures there so fun to look at. I love you all to death and miss you like crazy. MMPUAH(that was a kiss by the way)
What awesome pictures with you and the kids, especially the one with Clara. What a fun time for Ellie, McKay, and Clara to enjoy the outdoor beauty that is here in Utah. We sure enjoyed the time spent with all of you on your visit. We miss you so much already.
Mom, when we get home will you show me the shoes you got married in? - Ellie
Everybody on the whole earth is having a happy day! -McKay
Mom, did you know that you can't take a car to New York? Only a bus or a taxi. -McKay
Mom, I love being Dad's kid! -Ellie
Mom, I'm still hot, cause it's coming from my hair, cause we didn't brush it out very good, so I still need a drink. -Ellie (at bedtime)
Mom, I got more mail for you - McKay (talking about his papers from school)
Mmmm! This is yummy. I thought it was going to be yuck, but it's yum. But we don't like yucky stuff. Like, sand, and dirt. -Ellie (when trying dinner last night)
Mom, don't forget your necklace. Don't you want to look beautiful? -Ellie
Mom you need to wear these shoes cause they match your toes. -Ellie
She just keeps crying. She just wants to grow up. Maybe that's the problem. -Ellie
3 comments:
The pictures of Clara made me laugh. She is so cute. It is so funny to see you, Ryan, Mckay, and Ellie all mixed into baby #3. She definitely has her own precious look and she definitely belongs to your family! I'm glad you started your blog and will shorten my comments in the future!!!
Yeah!!! I am so glad you guys started up a blog spot, I love all of your pictures there so fun to look at. I love you all to death and miss you like crazy. MMPUAH(that was a kiss by the way)
What awesome pictures with you and the kids, especially the one with Clara. What a fun time for Ellie, McKay, and Clara to enjoy the outdoor beauty that is here in Utah. We sure enjoyed the time spent with all of you on your visit. We miss you so much already.
Post a Comment