Thursday, July 12, 2007

Happy Anniversary!!

June 29th was our 7 year anniversary but we celebrated two weeks later by going to the Michael Buble concert. It's amazing to me that it has been 7 years. When I look at where we are now I can't believe we have fit it all in,3 kids,5 moves, and our own business. We have been so lucky to have had such a wonderful 7 years. Here's to 77 more.

Cheers! We had intended to go to a nice dinner before but things were busy and my dad was in town so we enjoyed a nice hot dog and soda from the concessions. Sometimes I really do enjoy a good hot dog.
The concert was incredible. He was an excellent performer, and funny. I think I have a little bit of a crush now. It's the music. It does something to you. Anyway, I also included this video since a surprising number of people I talked to didn't know who he was. Enjoy!!


5 comments:

Holly said...

Happy Anniversary! Are you sure you really want 77 more years? You might be kind of wrinkly by then!

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad to were able to have an evening of great music. Here's to 77 more years. Mom

Anonymous said...

Mom brought me into the office as soon as she saw this video clip. I absolutely love this song it's my song to my wife. I'm so glad you guys got to go to his concert but so jealous we didn't!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary I love his music we listen to him all the time. Thanks for the video. Give McKay, Ellie and Clara hugs from me.

Anonymous said...

I'm so impressed with you two and the great opportunity you had to go to Michael Buble's concert. We loved the video (our favorite song that he sings) but more that that I loved the awesome picture of you two your a very gorgeous, handsome couple and boy am I ever proud of you and all that you've accomplished thus far. Love you mom