Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Halloween

Ellie all dressed in her Tinkerbell costume for her preschool Halloween party.

McKay ready for school. He was Optimus Prime from Transformers, and yes he has seen the movie.


"Stick um up!"


Every year since we have lived in Reno on Halloween night we get together with our friends for dinner and joint trick or treating. It's a fun tradition.




Clara the ladybug.


All the kids ready to go.
left to right: McKay, Ali, Lilly, Arie, Brooke, Jared, Alexis, Clara, Ellie


The kids love these big blow up lawn ornaments. Many times we had to walk around the neighborhood after dark to see all the decorations lit up.

Ready to go.




Clara had to finish early. She was at her limit of fun for the night.






The kids got so much candy that their buckets were actually overflowing. They got to eat their fare share and then Ryan took the rest to work.






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, I loved all your costumes!!!! Mckay you looked just like Optimus Prime from the movie Transformers and Ellie you better hang on tight to your tinkerbell costume because Whitnie might come and take it away. And Clara looked so darling in her ladybug costume. I loved how Clara wasn't afraid of McKay in his costume. What great pic's.

Holly said...

Ellie makes the cutest little Tinkerbell! I cannot believe Mckay watched the movie, Max would have been scared to death!!!

Holly said...

Trev got a kick out of Mckay's costume! I love the shot of him "shooting" Clara.