Hi Mandy you're blog is great! just link hopping from Bracken & Talia's Blog. BTW would u mind sending me ryan's email address? justin@themasterminds.us c-ya hope all is well, if you want to link to our blog it's justandcourt.blogspot.com
Mom, when we get home will you show me the shoes you got married in? - Ellie
Everybody on the whole earth is having a happy day! -McKay
Mom, did you know that you can't take a car to New York? Only a bus or a taxi. -McKay
Mom, I love being Dad's kid! -Ellie
Mom, I'm still hot, cause it's coming from my hair, cause we didn't brush it out very good, so I still need a drink. -Ellie (at bedtime)
Mom, I got more mail for you - McKay (talking about his papers from school)
Mmmm! This is yummy. I thought it was going to be yuck, but it's yum. But we don't like yucky stuff. Like, sand, and dirt. -Ellie (when trying dinner last night)
Mom, don't forget your necklace. Don't you want to look beautiful? -Ellie
Mom you need to wear these shoes cause they match your toes. -Ellie
She just keeps crying. She just wants to grow up. Maybe that's the problem. -Ellie
4 comments:
We sure wished you could have stayed a few more day's and had Thanksgiving with us. We so enjoyed your stay and can't wait till after Christmas.
Hi Mandy!
I love looking at your blog and your darling family! Your kids are so cute. When will you be in Utah?
Hi Mandy you're blog is great! just link hopping from Bracken & Talia's Blog. BTW would u mind sending me ryan's email address? justin@themasterminds.us
c-ya hope all is well, if you want to link to our blog it's justandcourt.blogspot.com
Hip Hip Hurray youre coming to Utah I can hardly stand it! Ps I love the pic of Ellie and Linds on her blog....you make such cute babies!
Post a Comment