Saturday, March 15, 2008

Boys vs. Girls Game Night.

This shouldn't be a surprise to anyone who reads this, but boys just know how to play games and always win againts girls. For example, Bracken and Talia came over to have dinnner the other night and after a great meal, we played a couple of games. One of the games that we played was called Nines, and the other games was called Rook. Bracken was the over all winner of Nines. So that was one win for the boys, no surprise. Next we played Rook.

When you play Rook, you play boys vs. girls. So after a dozen games a Rook and a few hours later, the boys just kept winning. It was getting late and the girls wanted to play one more game of Rook, winner takes all. So Bracken and I agreed. We made some fun bets between each other, and everyone agreed. So the game began! It was a very tense game with everyone eyeing each other down. Bracken and I both knew that the girls didn't have a chance, and no ladies we did not CHEAT the whole time! So as it came to an end, and as we added up the points, it was no wonder the the boys won AGAIN. Bracken and I 75 and Talia and Mandy 45.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ryan you remind me of Grandma & Grandpa Hill and their card group gang. The men always seemed to win but Cheating was the name of their game. You and Bracken must just be lucky.

Holly said...

What I want to know is whether or not the winnings were received :)

Mandy said...

Oh ladies. We are not lucky, it is all skill, and you can guess what the winnings were if the men one, I will let you use your imagination.

Ryan

Hudson said...

Yes, as far as I understand it both bets were paid in full. Thanks ladies and let us know when you want to play again!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Wireless, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://wireless-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.