No! We are not going to bleach Ellie's hair.
This was one of the few times that I have ever done her hair straight and as we were blowing it out she made the comment that " it looks like Grandma Sherrie's". I asked her if she meant blonde and she said yes. So since then she requests it by saying "Mom, lets do my hair blonde." Her hair did look more strawberry and less auburn when it was straight.
She loved having her hair straight and long. She was flipping it and playing with it all day. I was worried that I had started something. Luckily we didn't and she has only requested it one time since.

5 comments:
She is a darling little girl, but I"m partial to the curls too!
Her hair is gorgeous, but what a different look!
Ellie, you are absolutely gorgeous no matter how you wear your hair.
I can't believe how much older and mature she looks. What a babe!
I love you,
Grandma Sherrie
she looks so old in that picture. i saw you guys that day and she did not that look THAT old.
Hi Mandy-
I love checking your blog- your kids are so cute! Especially little Clara! I miss you- hopefully we can come out in July-
Sus
Post a Comment