
It was nice to back in our hometown for the 4
th of July this year. They really celebrate it in style. We went to the big parade first thing in the morning.

It was hot but my parents brought the big umbrella from their patio set so we had some shade.

Ryan took the two girls and walked down to parade route to visit his family.


Annie, my future sister-in-law, and Ellie.

Clara digging into the stash of parade treats.

After the parade we headed up to the Hill's for a pool party and BBQ. The 4
th also happens to be Ryan's sister
McKensie's birthday so it was also a joint celebration for her.

Ellie wanted me to take pictures of her poising on the rocks. She is such a girl.

Jackson & Ellie

Aunt
Whitnie & Clara going for a swim.

Mandy, Clara, and
McKensie, the birthday girl, enjoying the shade.



"
YEE-HAW!"


Down in my families traditional spot to watch the fireworks. It is just across the street from where the fireworks are let off. It's the best place I've ever found, and I've been going there as long as I can remember.


And they begin. The fireworks were just a little loud but everyone loved them. Clara kept pointing to the sky and clapping. For being so
exhausted, she sure had a good time.

Mrs. Mud and Little Mud, or Courtney and Ellie.
We had a great, exhausting holiday!
3 comments:
Clara looks so much like Ryan in the picture where she is lifting the cowboy hat! It is too cute.
Ellie is looking so grown up.
Mandy, you did such a great job on the pictures. I loved celebrating this 4th of July because you were here. It's so great having your family so close to spend holiday's together.
Hey Mandy! Cute 4th photos. I love your shirt in it-it's the one you exchanged when I was with you. you take great photos.
Post a Comment