
Today was Ellie's first day of school. She was very excited to go and was dressed and ready to go, with shoes and all, 3 hours ahead of time. I told her that it wasn't time for school yet, but that it would be time for school after lunch. She started asking for lunch about 10:00. Once it was actually time for lunch and it over we had to take the traditional first day of school pictures before we headed off.

How cute is she?
She is growing up so much! It is so fun to watch.

We made it to school.

Heading inside.

Waiting outside Mrs.
Hellewell's classroom. We were a few minutes early.

Finding her name tag on the door.

At her assigned seat and ready to work.
I know she is going to have such a great year and can't wait to hear all the new things she is going to come home with.
9 comments:
What a darling grand-daughter we have. She is absolutely beautiful and looks so sweet in her new outfit. I can't wait to hear all about her first day.
She is so excited in these pictures! How sweet.
Hey my kids went to learning dynamics. Colby is in kindergarten know and Owen goes there 3 times a week in the morning he is in the 3 year old class. I love that school they teach the kids so well.
what a cutie... she looks so excited.
ryan & mandi- hope you don't mind me peeking at your blog(via Tara's)
Your Ellie is beautiful-has Mandi's pretty face shape. McKay is a little Ryan for sure! You kids have all grown up to be such wonderful parents! Enjoy!
Toodles
Susan B
Let's just hope she is a better student than her father was!
Wow Susan, its good to hear from you. Thanks for the comments.
Ellie you looked beautiful. "You go gril". I love you.
Dad
yea for Ellie!!! I just love her so much, I can not believe that she is in Preschool though? that is crazy. PS loved the movie the other night, I can't stop thinking about it
Post a Comment