One of the perks of moving back is that we get to getaway to St. George. It's the perfect place for a long weekend and thanks to the Hudsons we had great company and a great place to stay.
On the drive down we finally got all of them asleep. Of course it was when we only had about 25 minutes of the drive left.
Bracken and Talia have a great place that has a clubhouse with private pool. It was wonderful to go swimming there because it was never crowded.
This was Clara's first time in a pool and she loved it.
Ellie, our little mermaid.
All she wanted to do was go swimming. I think once we went 3 times in one day.
McKay enjoying the water with his goggles.
The Hill girls.

Out to dinner.

Mom's crazy face.

Ellie's crazy face.

Dad's crazy face.

McKay just thought we were all crazy.

On our second day there we went to Jumping Jack's. An indoor bounce place that a friend of Ryan's from high school had opened. The little and big kids had a great time.



Ryan & Clara, Bracken & Skylar
Ready to go down the big slide.

She liked it.
We had a great weekend. It's always nice to get away. Thanks again to the Hudsons for having us down. Man, you guys are great friends to have around!
6 comments:
I love Family vacations they are so fun!!! Your kids are to cute and Ellie is a great name for a little girl! We are going to be gone the next couple of weeks in Idaho, but when we get back I am planing a get together with everyone so we can eat good food,play games and let the kids run wild!! I will get you email address when I can figure out when we can do it! Should we invite Bracken? Definetaly Talia and Skylar are in!
Looks like a party! Since all your kids love the pool now all of them will have to come when I go to Scera right after I get home.
I'm so glad you guys have such great friends like Bracken and Talia. Everyone loves having you around to hang out with. Awesome pictures!
Looks like you had a great time!
I loved the shot of the three kids squished in one row! I love sleeping kids. It looked like a fun weekend - wish we could have come!
Love st. george. I especially love the crazy faces, they are great.
Post a Comment