Thursday, September 4, 2008

Adam "Ace" Bullock Bachelor Party

Our good friend from High School Adam Bullock is getting married this month and none of our friends can get married without a good Mormon bachelor party. The closest thing we could think of was taking him to Hooters. Of course the other guys and I enjoyed it too. It's really the only time we could go and do something like this with our wives approval. We stopped and picked up some fun trinkets for him and Sara to enjoy after they get married, of course. One of their items was this Love Voucher coupon book. The girls at Hooters had a great time with us, and we really made if fun for Adam. Congratulations Adam!

Like I said the girls at Hooters really enjoyed helping us celebrate Adams bachelor party. Adam was a great sport! If you look really closely, you will notice he is wearing one of the surprises that we picked up for him. I think the girl in back really liked Adam.


What is a Bachelor party without the strip club. It was just down the street from Hooters, so we figured that it was Adams last night out on the town, why not? Only the four of us will know what really happened that night, right boys?


Just helping Adam prepare for what to expect in the strip club.


Wow! What a night! Just coming out of the strip club, you could see that we all had big smiles on our faces and the ultimate thumbs up. We will have to make this a annual event. I think Bracken spent the most money inside though. Again congratulations Adam. We are all so grateful to have a great friend like you. Sara is a very lucky lady and I know that you will extremely happy together. I hope that you had a great time that night we sure did. We will have to plan on having many more.

For all of you who know us, we would have really liked to have gone into Southern Xposure, but we know better. I was just kidding about just coming out. We actually went and watched a movie that night right boys?

5 comments:

Hudson said...

Whatever you say Rex.....There are only 4 guys that REALLY know what happened that night.

CONGRATS ACE!!!!!

Holly said...

I was reading the post thinking why is Mandy writing this???? About two sentences in I figured out who had taken over the blog. Nice one Ryan!

Holly said...

Oh, and where's the *****mobile when you need it?

Anonymous said...

HOOOOOTERS, was that spelling correct? I'm sure that you "Boys" had a really great "legit time", it is kind of "what you do in Vegas ( Hooters) stays in Vegas" right boys!!! Congrates on the blog post Ry.

Dad

PS Congratualtions Adam on your upcoming union.

Kensie said...

CRAZZZZZZy boys....Gotta Love them