Thursday, September 4, 2008

McKay's First Day of School

McKay all ready for his first day back at school. He has been going now for almost two weeks and is really doing well. He enjoys riding the bus and loves to tell me about his day. He has even made a friend, a girl named Callee.

In his mom's opinion, he is for sure the most handsome boy in the class.

Ellie was going to school also, so we had to get a picture with both of them ready to go.
Lined up and ready to go into Mrs. Graham's class. I hope he has a great year.


5 comments:

Ryan said...

Your going to be great this year buddy. I love you.

Dad

Anonymous said...

McKay you are so handsome, and I love your new school clothes. Wow Grandma Sherrie is so proud of you going to Kindergarten and riding the bus all by yourself. I know your going to have a great year. I love you. Love, Grandma Sherrie

Holly said...

He looks so grown up!

Anonymous said...

Grandpa Jeff says you look so grown up and ready for your first day at school. I love you Grandpa Jeff

Kensie said...

WOW, he is so BIG. Even though I see him a ton, I just can not get over how big he is. Love you McKay