The first few weeks we were here I was so good about taking my camera with me everywhere. Being out here was so fun and new. Now I've just gotten lazy. Everyday we go to the beach, the swimming pool, and or a park. Not that those aren't fun things, but you can only take so many pictures of the kids digging in the sand.

On this day a few weeks back me and some of the fellow moms came up with a fun art project for the kids. Of course by the time we are ready to go the rain and wind had started, so we ended up in the foyer of one of the buildings. Until we got kicked out.

I think Clara's actually turned out the best.

Notice the kids designer art smocks?
All three paintings now hang as artwork in our apartment.

This pic is for my dad. He loves to play bocce out in the backyard. At our favorite "pirate ship" park they have a dedicated bocce court.

The kids making the most out of the park, pretending they are on a roller coaster.

We don't have a vacuum out here so I bought a cheap Swivel Sweeper. I actually quite like it, and the kids like it too. Clara loves to use it and McKay will actually come get it and vacuum up his room all by himself just because. This is definitely making the trip home.

More pictures from our favorite park. It is about 15 minutes away but the kids really like it so we typically go a few times a week. They even hold free concerts for kids every other Sunday. We happened upon it last Sunday and we are for sure planning on going back.


The park is right on the water. I think it is fresh water heading to the ocean because there are always ducks, geese and swans swimming in the water there.
6 comments:
Wow, it has been a while since I have been on here. It seems like the kids have grown up overnight. I cant wait to see you all. WE miss you so much!!!
Love, Grandpa Jeff
Wow, it has been a while since I have been on here. It seems like the kids have grown up overnight. I cant wait to see you all. WE miss you so much!!!
Love, Grandpa Jeff
I can't believe how cute my grand kids are. I love all the fun times they are having, and the friends they have made with this great group of apex families. I miss you all so very much and can't wait for you to come home.
Love, Grandma Sherrie XOXOXOXOXOXO
Clara could definitely be a model for the Swiffer. Am I imagining it or is her hair very blonde? Everyone looks great! Happy, healthy, gorgeous. Good job, Mom and Dad. We love the blog pictures. It's not the real "let's have a hug" but it helps. Love to all. Mama Judy
I am so excited to see you guys! I miss you all so much!
looks like clara's hair is getting lighter than translucent flesh toned!
your kids are the best! hurry home so we can hang out already.
Post a Comment