Tuesday, July 5, 2011
New Life
I can't believe it's been almost two years since there has been a post on this blog. For the first year I have no excuse other than I just got lazy. For the second year, well that's a whole other story. Life got a little crazy to say the least. We had two BIG moments in the Hill family. First on July 13, 2010 we welcomed Hazel Jane to the family. Second on November 5, 2010 we lost Ryan in a tragic dirt bike accident. It's been 8 months today. I can't believe it's been that long!! It seems so long since we have seen him, yet he is still so fresh in my mind. Knowing now that Ryan's time was so limited I wish I would have captured and recorded here every aspect of him and our little family over that missing time. I am going to try my best to get back to posting and maybe try and fill in a few of the gaps from the time that I missed. Fortunately and unfortunately time marches on and things continue to happen in our family. It would be a shame to not continue documenting Ryan's wonderful legacy, his family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
So well written, BEAUTIFUL! I am so happy to see you back in this space :)
i'm so happy you are blogging again! what a good surprise. xoxo
Post a Comment